Software Engineering Manager, Finance Technology – CF&CApply Job ID 31609 Date posted 03/05/2023
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.WHAT YOU BRING
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years’ of experience in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO)
* Knowledge of SAP FI integration with other modules like Materials Management(MM) and Sales and Distribution(SD)
* 3+ years’ People Management experience
* Ability to absorb sophisticated technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences
* Ability to present ideas effectively and facilitate discussion with multiple inputs
* Strong Agile practice experience with Scrum
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
* Comfortable attending meetings with partners across multiple global locations
* Comfortable supporting local initiatives growing Nike India Technology presence
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.